Aug 5, 2011

Enamorandome de ti.

Today, my total is "Enamorandome de ti" which translates to "falling in love with you". Why? Because I'm falling in love with these polishes, I used:
Zoya- Valerie
OPI- You don't know Jacques(accent nail)
China glaze - sex on the beach (layered over you don't know Jacques)
Hard Candy- Matte-ly in love. (Accent nail)



Inside



Outside.



Outside.

First of all, I would have never purchased either the Zoya or the OPI if I had seen them in person.. I purchased Valerie from a blog sale, it was buy 2 get one for free and I chose this Zoya as the free one. I didn't like it but, I thought ehh...I can always sell it. You don't know Jacques was purchased from evilbay, I accidentaly placed an order for it then emailed the seller and told him that I wanted to cancel my order....he sent it anyway. I received it yesterday and I despised it. I thought, who would want this ugly brown and now, what am I going to do with it? So, I emailed the seller, again and told him that I did not want it and what I should do with it... He hasn't wrote me back so, I decided to do an accent nail with it. I thought it would look different out if the bottle. NO! I still hated it. So, I went through all of my polishes to see what I could paint over it because I felt too lazy to remove it. That's when I remembered that I had found this China glaze when I found while I was dusty hunting. It is a very old bottle. I googled its name apparently, there are 2 sex on the beaches that China glaze has made. The other one is a pinkish color. Mine is this color and has this label.

Mine.


Here is the pink Sex on the beach.
Photo courtesy of nailstah.com
Do you see a difference or am I just crazy?

Anyways, if you know anything about this polish, I would like to know more about it. What year it was released? Any information would be helpful. Thank you in advance. :)


Spanish word(s) of the day:
HTF (hard to find)
DPE (difícil para encontrar)

Have you ever ordered a polish that you didn't really like and when you swatch it or layer it, you fall in love with it like I did?

Alsooo,
It's Friday (woohoo!) , what are your plans?
As always, I gave to work, and I think I will go dusty hunting later.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought, questions, concerns. <3