Sep 22, 2011

21 and 22 of 31





Hello beauties! How is everyone today? I'm okay...just trying to put off house work. Ha ha.

Anyways...on to the manis!

Day 21: Inspired by a color.

I thought reply long and hard about this one. I honestly couldn't think of anything to do for this mani so, I used some polish that I received in a swap from Bibas Beauty Corner which you can find here.
She sent me -
Barry M - cobalt blue, Dusty mauve My first Barry Ms!!!
Essence Metallic - Copper rulez, Iron goddess
Catrice - Lost in mud, Clay-ton my hero
Essence Magnetic- Hex, hex! , Magic wand
In Exchange, I am going to send her some polishes from the US!

Here's my mani-




I used
Catrice- Clay-ton my hero
Love and beauty - Teal



And, for day 22, the theme is a mani inspired by a song.

I chose Party Rock Anthem by Lmfao

You can watch it here .


Here's my mani:



Everything was freehanded and it _only_ took 2 hours. Ha ha but, I'm really happy with how it came out. I really don't want to take it off.



Spanish word of the day:
Rest = Descansar

Thank you for reading!
Have a wonderful day!

posted from Bloggeroid

3 comments:

  1. OMG, some of you continually amaze me at how great you are at freehanding designs. I'm lucky just to get my polished without a big mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Thank you Connie. I'm really not good at freehanding but I planned out my mani for the first, on paper and it helped out a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for mentioning me! I hope to see more pretty manicures with the polishes I sent you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thought, questions, concerns. <3