Sep 1, 2011

1 of 31



Hello beauties! Today I am starting the 31 day mani challenge! There is the photo above. Most of the bloggers I follow are going it! Because were cool. I'm only kidding, but, of course, I jumped on the bandwagon! Lol.
Here is my mani for the day:



I honestly hate red. I was dreading the fact that I would have to actually look through my stash and find a red that I actually liked.... I came across this beauty who stole my heart in the first swipe across my nail. What is her name you say? Ohhh, this would be Ruby Deer by China Glaze. This is the first time I have wore her and I am in love! She's the perfect red. And went on perfect in one coat. I see myself wearing her more often. I think this challenge will be good for a lot of untrieds that I have! I'm actually getting excited thinking about all of the Awesomeness that is hiding in my untrieds!

Are you going to do this challenge? C'mon! It's going to be fun!


Spanish word of the day:
Red = Rojo
Pronunciation = Row- Ho.


Thank you for reading! Have a great day!

Also, don't forget to enter my giveaway!

posted from Bloggeroid

4 comments:

  1. I hate reds too and was surprised that I had a red that I actually liked. I started this challenge and only finished day one lol. I shall try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Courtney, I know, me too. Red looks so weird on my skin tone. I actually like the challenge, it gives me an idea of what to do that day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks quite pretty, i'm not the biggest fan of reds lol but i dont dread them lolll, i'm also trying this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @nail loopy, are you? I'll have to check out your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thought, questions, concerns. <3