Jul 26, 2011

Let's get it (Re)started! :)

Hi to anyone that is currently viewing this forum, as you can see, I quit my blog. The whole reason is because I was not getting any followers. But, since I've quit, I have learned a lot about blogs, followers, nails, polish, and myself in general.
I will be posting every Monday, Tuesday, some Wednesdays, thursdays, and some Fridays. I usually will not be show to post on Saturday or Sunday but, if I have time on those days, I will post.
I ask that you respect me, my blog and my life outside of the "blogging world". I will often post about my son, my job, family, and just overall life. But, my blog will be mostly about nail polish,nail art, and all things about nails.
If you have any questions, you can email me at britniyvaleps@yahoo.com in the subject line, please put "blog question". I will try to do a giveaway for every 100 followers.
Thank you for reading. :)

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought, questions, concerns. <3