Aug 26, 2011

NOTD: Lace Halloween nails

Good morning ladies! How is everyone doing today? I hope you all are excellent, myself on the other hand, I'm sick. I think I have the stomach flu or something. I can't keep anything down.
Keep me in your thought. Thank you.

Anyways, on to the nails. I've been seeing the lace nails a lot on the internet and of course, I wanted to try it! So, I went to Walmart and purchased some lace, they had white, black, purple and red. So, I got white, black and red. After I arrived home, I couldn't decide what color to use under the lace. I asked my boyfriends opinion. He suggested my green, glow in the dark zom-body to love by OPI. Zom-body to love is from the 2011 Halloween collection, it comes with a black shatter as well. The lace on top of zom-body to love would be the perfect Halloween mani! And, its super easy.


You will need:
*10 nail size lace pieces
*Scissors
*Any color of polish for a base under your lace
*Top coat, I used Seche Vite
*Pair of tweezers



No matter how much I tried, I couldn't get the polish to glow. But, a dear friend of mine could. Here's the link to her blog so you can see:
http://theexoticlacquer.blogspot.com/2011/08/opi-zom-body-loves-me-zom-body-to-love.html



And here are my nails:




It is super easy to do and it only took 1 minute to apply!

Let me know if you try them.
Thank you for reading and have a grade weekend!


Spanish word of the day:
Lace = Encaje
Pronunciation-
In-cah-hey

posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Thought, questions, concerns. <3