Aug 11, 2011

My first award. :)

Yay! My first blog award from 3 Bloggers at the same time! I feel special. :) Taylor@ http://nailedtothet.blogspot.com, Paola @ http://princesspoly430.blogspot.com/ and also Connie @ http://mimismanisandotherbeauty.blogspot.com all gave me this award. . Thank you all so much. I feel very special. :D



RULES: You must link back to the person who awarded this to you! Share 7 random facts! Award 15 blogs and Answer the questions listed above! And send the people awarded a comment letting them know!

Questions:

1. Fave Color - Orange
2. Fave Song - Umm...just one? Evanescence- bring me to life
3. Fave Dessert - Peach Cobbler
4. What is pissing you off - My "baby daddy" Lol
5. When you're upset you - Eat
6. Fave Pet - Fish
7. Black or White - White
8. Biggest Fear -Being Alone
9. Best Feature - My lips
10. Everyday Attitude - I joke constantly, I love to see people smile.
11. What is perfection - Being happy with yourself.
12. Guilty Pleasure - Eating my sons potty candy. Ha ha.

7 Random Facts about me:

1. My sister and I have the same birthday, different years.
2. I'm addicted to nail polish. Ha ha. 3. I was raises apostolic
4. I am African American, I learned Spanish practically on my own.
5. I've had my email address for 5 years and I have 36471 unread emails.
6. I love Ramen Noodles.
7. My son and my best friend share the same birthday.

Winners of this award are:
I'm not going to tag anyone because just about everyone I follow has had this award. Sorry.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought, questions, concerns. <3