Aug 23, 2011

A gray kind of day

Hello beauties of mine!
Today is cleaning day at my house. Blahh, I know, exactly. So, I'm not very excited about sweeping and mopping and dusting and whatnot.... So, today, I decided to use a gray polish. I don't own many gray polishes because I don't think it looks right with my skin tone.
The gray I have chosen for today is China glaze pelican gray.
It is a light gray with a touch of gray shimmer, beautiful in the Sun. I was trying to decide what I was going to do to make it look better on my skin so, I found myself trying to decide between wet n wild Hannah Pinktana which is more purple than pink with lots of micro holo glitter, its so pretty and OPI I lily love you, is a hot pink jelly base with lots of flakie-ness to it. And I couldn't decide which one so, I chose both! Ha ha. Here they are:




Close up of I lily love you:





Close up of Hannah Pinktana:






Now, I'm off to clean!
You all have a great day! Thank you for reading!


Spanish word of the day:
Clean - Limpiar
Pronunciation:
Lim-pee-are

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought, questions, concerns. <3